2016/2017 3rd year Clerkship research project conducted by Véronique Doucet, Lyndsay Glass, Nick Harrower and Kyle Harper.
Research Question: Does the distance a woman lives from an Ontario Breast Screening Program site decrease compliance with accepted screening guidelines?
Click here to download the full PDF
Accessibility of Screening Mammography in North Eastern Ontario
Academic Coordinator - Tuesday, April 04, 2017
Students interested in assisting with research should email their resume to our Research Coordinator Lisa Allen.
- Developing a Research Question
- ERAS Order Set Development and Program Audit
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Collaborative Effort for Best Practices in Rural Northern Hospitals
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Dr. Hector Roldan, Dr. Andrew Brown, Jane Rady, RN
- Feasibility Study of Low Dose CT Scans with IR for Evaluation of Abdominal Complaints
- Improving Patient Care by Improving Patient Handover
- Accessibility of Screening Mammography in North Eastern Ontario
- Extended Partnership