We have partnered with the Northern Ontario School of Medicine to be able to offer our 3rd year medical clerkship regular simulation bay training sessions. We have now expanded the use of our simulation equipment to be able to run in situ simulations in our ED department.
Kristen Szykoluk - Saturday, March 11, 2017
Students interested in assisting with research should email their resume to our Research Coordinator Lisa Allen.
- The Rural Exercise for Cancer Patients & Survivors (RECaPS) Project
- Evaluation of a Practical Desprescribing Framework for Older Adults
- Evaluation of Two Models of Inpatient Care in a Rural Hospital
- Developing a Research Question
- ERAS Order Set Development and Program Audit
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Collaborative Effort for Best Practices in Rural Northern Hospitals
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Dr. Hector Roldan, Dr. Andrew Brown, Jane Rady, RN
- Feasibility Study of Low Dose CT Scans with IR for Evaluation of Abdominal Complaints
- Improving Patient Care by Improving Patient Handover
- Accessibility of Screening Mammography in North Eastern Ontario