2016/2017 3rd year Clerkship research project conducted by Michael Falconi & Cassandra Quan.
Aim of the study: Feasibility of Low Dose CT Scans with IR for Evaluation of Abdominal Complaints
Click here to download the full PDF
Feasibility Study of Low Dose CT Scans with IR for Evaluation of Abdominal Complaints
Academic Coordinator - Tuesday, April 04, 2017
Students interested in assisting with research should email their resume to our Research Coordinator Lisa Allen.
- Development of the Landscape of Ontario’s Opioid Use Management Distribution
- Huntsville Introductory Point-of-Care Ultrasound Course Using Simulation (HIP-Sim)
- Evaluation of a Practical Desprescribing Framework for Older Adults
- The Rural Exercise for Cancer Patients & Survivors (RECaPS) Project
- Evaluation of Two Models of Inpatient Care in a Rural Hospital
- Developing a Research Question
- ERAS Order Set Development and Program Audit
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Collaborative Effort for Best Practices in Rural Northern Hospitals
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Dr. Hector Roldan, Dr. Andrew Brown, Jane Rady, RN
- Feasibility Study of Low Dose CT Scans with IR for Evaluation of Abdominal Complaints